Our ear, nose and throat clinic will allow you to hear better, breathe better, and sleep better.
Your ears, nose, and throat are all part of your upper respiratory system. Furthermore, they share anatomy and have similar mucous membrane linings, which means they get similar infections. To clarify, an infection, an allergy, or another problem affecting one of them (from ear pressure pain and strep throat to problems with your sinuses and constant phlegm in the throat) may also affect the others.
Dr Kanav Malhotra has a special interest in ear, nose and throat disorders. In particular, the non surgical management of rhinosinusitis and common ENT conditions, as well as various allergy conditions.
We look after patients who have a range of ear, nose and throat disorders. For example:
- glue ear (otis media with effusion)
- otitis externa (external ear infections, swimmers ear)
- protecting your ears when flying (barotrauma, ear pain from flying)
- ear wax (ear blockage)
- eustachian tube dysfunction
- acute sinus problems
- blocked nose and breathing concerns
- chronic sinus problems
- nasal allergies
- nose bleeds
- skin prick testing
- hoarseness (dysphonia)
- laryngopharyngeal reflux
- mouth pain
- snoring and OSA (adults)
- snoring and sleep apnoea (children)
- tonsil and adenoid problems
What’s more, all consults are bulk billed. In conclusion, book an appointment online with Dr Kanav.